Model Cars Magazine Forum

Have you checked your car lately?

2 hours ago, SfanGoch said:

The mechanic in a gas station near Dresden, Tennessee asked my friend Tom Riley if he checked his radio before the heater core in his '76 Cordoba started leaking.

Hey Joe, don't laugh, I had an old Jeep that the wipers wouldn't work unless the radio was on!

3 hours ago, DrKerry said:

Don’t forget to switch the winter air out for summer air in your tires!

I knew a local kid that went to work for a little airport in a different state and they had  mechanic there that worked on private craft that lived at that field and he managed to convince some of the pilots that flew out of that field to do just that:blink:

Now think about this, these were people who had enough money to learn how to fly then buy, store, and then pay somebody to maintain their planes:o

16 hours ago, SfanGoch said:

5d24f0f50bac1_wheelants.png.7eb6c50f85913c194f37cfc776a2dc03.png

I had an old car that I rarely drove. It sat for a whole summer and at the end of the summer I went to check it out and there was 2 bees nests in it. One in the outside mirror and the other under the lip of the trunk.  I will never forget that because I almost got stung many times trying to clear it out

Edited by youpey

11 hours ago, Joe Handley said:

I knew a local kid that went to work for a little airport in a different state and they had  mechanic there that worked on private craft that lived at that field and he managed to convince some of the pilots that flew out of that field to do just that:blink:

Now think about this, these were people who had enough money to learn how to fly then buy, store, and then pay somebody to maintain their planes:o

LOL, a guy I worked with sent his wife down to the local shop that knew she was on her way. He told her to go down and do that to their car, the mechanic had her going, even put the car on the lift and made it look good. When done he gave her a bill that just said gotcha! He never heard the end of that one!!!

I agree though, airplane pilots and the like should know better and catch on to that!!!!