Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

On 12/20/2021 at 12:32 AM, deuces wild said:

I just ordered 2 amt '63 chevy 2 wagon kits and a Revell '30 model A Coupe.... Those should be here by Wednesday....

Well, my 3 kits came in this morning.. But I ordered the kits from Omni Models.. (Free shipping)😉... Nothing wrong with the kits, but the receipt is from Tower Hobbies.... Are these two places the same company?????.... I'm kinda baffled..🤔

What sez you's guys?????.....🤨

8 hours ago, stitchdup said:

Got a dyosha pontiac gto, box says 1964 but its a 72. Also got one of the revell 1/25 vw buses since its different to the current 1/24s. Also got a built up monogram model A, and the alpha models audi rs wagon

What's the quality of the Audi wagon?,i'm thinking of buying one in the future.

Swap meet last Sunday....

Jo-Han Cadillac.   Bad box but and only missing one tail light.  Very good chrome

MPC Firebird.  Traded off the collection over 100+ issues of SAE, SA (no E), MCM, Car Modeler for it.  Looks complete.  I believe this was the last issue WITHOUT the T-Top scored into roof

Springboro kits 12 21.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, deuces wild said:

Well, my 3 kits came in this morning.. But I ordered the kits from Omni Models.. (Free shipping)😉... Nothing wrong with the kits, but the receipt is from Tower Hobbies.... Are these two places the same company?????.... I'm kinda baffled..🤔

What sez you's guys?????.....🤨

Yes horizon hobbies has several aliases on ebay. 

12 hours ago, HomerS said:

Swap meet last Sunday....

Jo-Han Cadillac.   Bad box but and only missing one tail light.  Very good chrome

MPC Firebird.  Traded off the collection over 100+ issues of SAE, SA (no E), MCM, Car Modeler for it.  Looks complete.  I believe this was the last issue WITHOUT the T-Top scored into roof

Springboro kits 12 21.jpg

Doug at Atomic City????

Got a nice early Christmas gift from a buddy today - a Monogram ‘34 Ford customizing kit:

EB5EAAD0-8203-4D6A-BB3B-45BFFF207C41.thumb.jpeg.cd878ccbb6ba9e8fa81bd3573f52774d.jpeg

The box didn’t fit in my booth too well, but it’s worth it for that gorgeous old box art!

And this too - never saw this kit before!  

A5370D06-2334-4275-9688-175FAF958E96.thumb.jpeg.378555c6ce9636b01da242e3968f94c3.jpeg

They’re both started, but just barely, and complete as best I can tell - super thoughtful gifts!

• Like 1

On 12/23/2021 at 8:20 PM, CabDriver said:

Got a nice early Christmas gift from a buddy today - a Monogram ‘34 Ford customizing kit:

EB5EAAD0-8203-4D6A-BB3B-45BFFF207C41.thumb.jpeg.cd878ccbb6ba9e8fa81bd3573f52774d.jpeg

The box didn’t fit in my booth too well, but it’s worth it for that gorgeous old box art!

And this too - never saw this kit before!  

A5370D06-2334-4275-9688-175FAF958E96.thumb.jpeg.378555c6ce9636b01da242e3968f94c3.jpeg

They’re both started, but just barely, and complete as best I can tell - super thoughtful gifts!

And in an original flat box too..Want to send it to me?  I'll gladly pay the shipping first class to Canada?

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...