Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

This is a project my buddy and I did a few years ago. It is based on the old Keystone cops movies. The progect came about from a conversation we had coming back home from a contest.  The truck was made from the  AMT Budwiser  1925 model t panel van which was converted to  a Paddy wagon.  The hand rails are made from brass rod . My buddy did the charactors  and the base  and the bike.  Comments and questions are  welcome.

Jerry

DSC03380.JPG

DSC03379.JPG

DSC03382.JPG

DSC03383.JPG

DSC03384.JPG

DSC03391.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Thank you guys for all the kind comments.  Mario, your comment about Saturday morning b/w tv was part of the inspiration for this project! I remember those movies too.  Thanks Mark, making people smile or chuckle was kind of what we were shooting for. 

Jerry

That is an awesome diorama Jerry -- had me laughing.  Very creative and well done!  But in color? Shouldn't it be finished in shades of gray?   Just pulling your leg -- I wouldn't change a thing!

But it did remind me of a diorama/shadow-box  entered in my club's model contest back in 2008.  It consisted of a hollowed-out portable TV set with a B/W (grayscale) scene from a movie rendered in 3D inside the TV.  That was also very creative (I believe it won the 1st price in dioramas).

You have to click on the link to see the photo:   http://classicplastic.org/image/obj1362geo765pg51p9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...