Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

4 hours ago, ewetwo said:

Hey Snake. If Tom doesn't have the front and rear pan. I do. I'll never use them. 

Snake,

Go with his for now. I'm not certain that I have the pans and won't be able to check until Monday. I got busy at work and didn't get a chance to check before leavingI. If I do have them I'll send them to you so you will have extras.

Later-

40 minutes ago, Modlbldr said:

Snake,

Go with his for now. I'm not certain that I have the pans and won't be able to check until Monday. I got busy at work and didn't get a chance to check before leavingI. If I do have them I'll send them to you so you will have extras.

Later-

Very cool, thanks again! B)

Another ebay UK auction win.................

photo-th.jpg

Oh and as I'm building more egg type kits at present, I've bought some 10cm long plastic eggs! So I'm going to try and make some eggstraordinary egg planes myself!

photo-th.jpg

Edited by PatW

2 hours ago, PatW said:

Another ebay UK auction win.................

photo-th.jpg

I was given this kit by a good friend, 64comet404 (Ken Nesbitt), who is also a forum member here. I am always pleasantly surprised by the wide variety of kits that you build. If and when you get to this one, i will gladly follow along.

Scored (cheap!) a junkyard of TWO apparently restorable JoHan '70 Superbirds. At least one seems to be 100% complete. The other is missing wheels and tires, and if the wing is in the box of parts (all the leftovers from both models), I couldn't see it (I'm assuming it's NOT there), but all the important stuff is here--body, glass, nose, hood, interior tub, dash, rear bumper. Looks like I can get one clean factory stocker out of the lot, and can make an "interesting project" of some sort out of what's left. Hmmmmmm, a number of intriguing possibilities are already coming to mind....   Bueller? Anyone?  :unsure:B)

7 hours ago, Bill Eh? said:

I was given this kit by a good friend, 64comet404 (Ken Nesbitt), who is also a forum member here. I am always pleasantly surprised by the wide variety of kits that you build. If and when you get to this one, i will gladly follow along.

OK Bill.

2 hours ago, Matt Bacon said:

That was you, eh? I was bidding on those, too! Mind you, I’m really just after a decent  Celica model of that era...

best,

M.

Apologies Matt, I've been looking for one of these for a couple of years.

1 minute ago, PatW said:

Apologies Matt, I've been looking for one of these for a couple of years.

No need to apologise ? I'd be happy with a regular Celica GT, so if you were actually after the race car, your need is greater than mine!

best,

M.

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...